OFWF dinner?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

GTADiver once bubbled...
Did they not just open a new East Side Marios in Brockville? That or Buds on the Bay. I agree the Keystorm pub is not the place. They are not exactly diver friendly as I know one dive club that actually boycotts them.

John the owner of Buds is very diver friendly. The Eastside Mario's is too small ( not a regular size Mario's ) to hold an large dinner. Our local dive club does scuba film fest at Bud's every second Tuesday and they actually will keep the kitchen open beyond 9pm to take our food orders. If Brockville is where we can argree to hold the dinner, Bud's is the best place for it.

As for the Keystorm, personally their food and services isn't that great whether your a diver or not!

brockville would be fine for me, but would kingston not be a little better for those coming from the toronto area? (closer?)

just a thought..

canuckdiver once bubbled...
ok, my vote would be for feb 8th, give people a chance to get things together.

whaddaya think?

Sounds good. We just need to nail down a place and time now! As mentioned I think that Kingston Micro Pub or Bud's in Brockville would be a good place to start.

canuckdiver once bubbled...
brockville would be fine for me, but would kingston not be a little better for those coming from the toronto area? (closer?)

just a thought..

Both locations are fine with me. You could be right and Kingston is still within the range of people coming from Ottawa also.

I'll go with the majority!

is my vote......Although the dates who knows.....Between my sons playoffs in hockey and me referreeing playoffs...long term planning (other then my trip to Barbados:D :) :wink: ) is kinda out.....Kingston has some nice spots though......

No can do on the weekend of Feb 8/9 -- I'm taking the Handicapped Scuba Association course (I'll be getting wet so it's a good excuse)

DivingGal once bubbled...
No can do on the weekend of Feb 8/9 -- I'm taking the Handicapped Scuba Association course (I'll be getting wet so it's a good excuse)
I'm sorry I didn't realize you had a hanicap.

DivingGal once bubbled...

Is Hubey C doing it at 24 Sussex?

Just dont let him tow a boat on the 416. LOL

Hey they deleted one about Buds on the Bay having great food and the one about the restaurant near the dive shop in Collins Bay with the Shark in the logo. That should have been safe as it did not actually use the store name of Northern Tech Diver but the food in the restaurant is good. Politics!

Excellent Choise. I just may have to come to Kingston for some good old fashion food. Let's get Marvinpa or the NTD guys to show pictures

JB

Back
Top Bottom