OFWF dinner?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

taz22 once bubbled...

Is Hubey C doing it at 24 Sussex?

Where everything is happening. Class is likely to be in the west-end. Pool "may be" there.

eagleray2003 - taking the instructor's course, so I'll know how to properly help those with handicaps.

You can help all of us now.....:D ....with all these course you will become a diving demon.......I assume the knee has all but healed up......

tommy's would work for me! jsut about anything would actually......

Just let me know where, and I'll be there!

who want's to take care of reservations?

Bubble Boy once bubbled...
Didn't the windmill burn down?

The place between Marmora and Madoc ?....heheehehe...We have lots of fine dinery here..................heehehehehe
We have 6 restaurants here in town....and only 1300 people......More per capita than TO...............

Kingston sounds like the place to have this dinner since it is almost 1/2 way for our friends in Toronto and Ottawa. However, if we really want to get technical, I believe Napanee would be the 1/2 way point. I know they have a wonderful Mc Donalds there which would probably really love to put on a special dinner for us. maybe we can even get ole' Ronald to shown up!

:royal:

taz22 once bubbled...
Kingston sounds like the place to have this dinner since it is almost 1/2 way for our friends in Toronto and Ottawa. However, if we really want to get technical, I believe Napanee would be the 1/2 way point. I know they have a wonderful Mc Donalds there which would probably really love to put on a special dinner for us. maybe we can even get ole' Ronald to shown up!

:royal:
Now, I thought I had posted some pretty bad humour stuff but yours is not even funny. We need the hamburglar to show up.

I vote for Tommy's in Collins Bay

OK!

Let me make an attempt!

Tommy's in Collins bay (That is the one beside Northern Tech. Right?)

and how about the 15th so's everyone can get there!

If that works for everyone, - I'll call them!

That dat ejust won't work for me, but of course, please carry on without me. Unfortunately, it conflicts with the local Chamber of Commerce awards dinner, and as luck would have it, my wife is nominated for an award. And seeings how I don't sleep with any of you folks........You understand where I must be that evening.......:wink:

Back
Top Bottom