OFWF dinner?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

'course you can jim!

I was thinking of being there about 5-5:30 for a drink before dinner. What do you guys think?

The time sounds fine with me. See ya' there!!!!!!!

:D

Are we still on for tommorrow?

Just want to make sure we are before driving all that way and finding out nobody showed up.

Cheers!

taz22 once bubbled...

Just want to make sure we are before driving all that way and finding out nobody showed up.

Cheers!

I'm on

taz22 once bubbled...

Cheers!

A little birdie has informed me that canuckdiver may not be able to make it as he was involved in an accident earlier in the week and as a result has a few cracked ribs, and is now without that vehicle.

Can someone actually confirm if canuckdiver will be there or not. It makes no sense making the trip if only two of us are going to be there then.

There's a dive in Rockport today, Some people will problerly make it to Tommy's afterwards. I thought Diverdude was going?

JB

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom