OK Boogie - Show Down Time

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Oh no Spike is at it again. BOOOGGIIEEE, kill him so this can be over with, plleeaaassee.

Kill Spike? You want me to KILL SPIKE??? Dude - are you on crack or something? I mean, sure, Spike and I have our differences but that's just whacked! Take your meds dude!

We're Canadian! We don't carry guns, we're beseechingly polite and we don't kill people for something as trivial as taking your friends hostage. Heck, I can't tell you how many lifelong friendships I've made with people after they kidnapped a friend of mine...

crpntr133:
Oh no Spike is at it again. BOOOGGIIEEE, kill him so this can be over with, plleeaaassee.

Mmmmmmm Polar bear

Polar Bear Marinade
1 cup dry french red wine
1/2 cup olive oil
1 onion chopped
6 cloves garlic crushed
1 sliced carrot
1 tbs.. dried tarragon, may want to half this as tarragon is strong salt and pepper adjust to your own taste

Place meat in roaster, roast or steaks, in marinade
and cover and refrigerate overnight turning often prior bedtime.
Remove from marinade approx., 2 hrs. prior cooking to allow meat to come to room temp. Strain marinade and reserve liquid for gravy.
Pre-Heat oven to 350 Deg. turning the roast and or steaks halfway through cooking time, about 3 hours. for 4 1/2 lb. roast.
GRAVY; with broth in pan bring to medium boil on stove top and add marinade liquid, to thicken I use 1/2 cup flour mixed with 1 1/2 cups of water seasoned with celery salt, shake or stir well and gradually pour into pan keeping stirring constant.
Carve roast (boneless) into 1/4 inch slices and place on platter pouring gravy over meat, will serve 2 Ice Sharks, I think.

Snowbear:
Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :realmad:

:realmad: First of all Spike I can see that you are no chef...only one cup of wine...please. Secondly you are now out numbered. Put down the fin and step back. :wink:

Snowbear:
Being a Canadian, you probably already know that when polar bear huntin', the hunter quite often becomes the hunted :11:

But remember what they say: You can't outrun a bear. But, you don't have to outrun the bear. You only have to outrun your buddy.....

Back
Top Bottom