OK - I've got pictures

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sydney_Diver once bubbled...
If I am feeling up to it I might try re webbing it this weekend, as I need to take it apart to get the tanks tested.

I was thinking about wacking on a chest strap between the shoulder D Rings with a clip in the middle, just to keep the shoulders in nice and close, what do you think ?

Oh I am diving with a crotch strap now and would not part with it.

If your webbing is adjusted correctly, you won't need any chest strap at all. Save your time, money, and failure points.

I agree with DD, the chest straps are useless. Infact it can restrict breathing.

My OMS harness had the chest strap and crossed shoulder straps when i bought it. It worked yes, but it is less that perfected.

No chest strap and dont cross the sholder straps, OMS had it all wrong i am afraid.

I do love the OMS SS bp though, just webbing it correctly is the ticket.

Andy

If I get round to doing it I will let you know how it goes, this is the kit I am doing it too ohhh baby
My BP

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom