ok this is it! mosquito or nemo???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The redundency I think is needed as I pursue deeper diving experiance, plan on doing adv. nitrox and deco procedures with a TDI instructor. From what i have read and been told the Aeris will do this, I will be sure before the purchase though.

i'll be honest.

i opened this question hoping for someone to tell me "NO DON'T GET A NEMO!!!" because (as you'd already read) i am in love with it...

i searched previous threads and took your varied advice to heart... BOTH computers are generally very good and give you top bang for the buck

last night i got to pass by my lds and i finally had the time to spend trying and retrying and retrying on their selection of dive computers the same way a woman goes through shoes at a store...

and i have come to my decision... i'm getting (drum roll please) a MOSQUITO!!!

reason? the nemo is gorgeous on the internet... sleek and all... but in person, it's got curves in some of the wrong places and doesn't actually look as sexy as she does in the pix (who hasn't been fooled by one of these before!)

i even looked at a stinger with the rubber strap... too rich for my blood, and too much for the amount of diving i'm currently doing

so then i was faced with my next dilemma... what color!!!! i made a reservation for an orange one (their last piece) but told them that if somebody was going to buy it right off, then i'd settle for a yellow...

thanks to everyone for their input! rest assured that i will love and care for my computer like a responsible diver should

merry christmas!!!

Jag

shugar:
i made a reservation for an orange one (their last piece) but told them that if somebody was going to buy it right off, then i'd settle for a yellow...

I’m glad to hear that you’ve made your decision - very nice colour choice. Dive safe!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom