Okinawa Airman

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks for the warm welcome Guys, I went diving with a friend today, we did two dives off of Maeda Point for those that are farmiliar with Okinawa, much better than Sunabe Sea Wall.
Dive Dude, I will ask for an email, any name in particular I should give them? you can email me if you'd like.
I will update my profile a bit, and start trying to figure out why I always end a dive by spitting orange and red every time.

The Emmons is located just north of Motobu. I don't know if you'll be able to dive it just yet. It's a deep dive. I believe a shop called "Rainbow Divers" on the at the Sunabe Seawall area (I may have the shop name wrong) was running trips to the site.
If you can get an e-mail for Ayako at Kadena Marina, tell her you need it for Darrell. I called her in December, to get some more shirts (mine are ragged now) but she never gave me any contact info, and she said she'd send an e-mail, but hasn't yet.

Aloha and Welcome to ScubaBoard!

I hope you enjoy Turkey! Nice people there...and depending where you're gonna be, take your gear along :) (also depending where you go, it can get pretty hot, 50c and more)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom