Old PADI dive tables vs Newer PADI RDP

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

If you get bored with calculating still with tables, it could be good time to acquire next generation diveplanning tools, which are fully graphical and working in real time. :coffee: Worked for me at least nicely as quick check when attending dive trips where some else making the plans.
Check out for example: DiveX

Only if you have a i-phone (those of us with real corporate requirements for phones can't use toys)........

I've got an old NASDS table (likely close to the old PADI/Navy) if you want an image. Let me know, and I can maybe scan & post it....

That would be great! I'm definitely interested.

Need clarification. I know the Navy tables were used before the RDP. But I thought the RDP developed in '88 by PADI was one of a kind. Was there another PADI one in use in the earlier '80s before the current one?

If you get bored with calculating still with tables, it could be good time to acquire next generation diveplanning tools, which are fully graphical and working in real time. :coffee: Worked for me at least nicely as quick check when attending dive trips where some else making the plans.
Check out for example: DiveX

I like the graphical interface. Really slick. Does this show pressure groups? I couldn't tell that from the website or screenshots.

Back
Top Bottom