Older Sherwood Oasis - Air Pressure Gauge Question

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

In total agreement here.

Though I keep thinking, maybe the next generation of Sherwoods will be "So simple, it's ingenious" again. Make the perfect simple product and you don't need multiple adjustment knobs. Besides, how many divers routinely fiddle with all the adjustments/knobs on their primary during each dive? I bet most don't. They leave it set at one setting. Simple, foolproof design - what's so hard about that?

Last edited:
In total agreement here.

Though I keep thinking, maybe the next generation of Sherwoods will be "So simple, it's ingenious" again. Make the perfect simple product and you don't need multiple adjustment knobs. Besides, how many divers routinely fiddle with all the adjustments/knobs on their primary during each dive? I bet most don't. They leave it set at one setting. Simple, foolproof design - what's so hard about that?

"... what's so hard about that?" Nothing - sounds like my old Sherwood Oasis! :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom