One-arm Dry suit?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ben_ca:
I wonder if Tobin can make you a wing with a butt dump on the right side :)

He made me a custom one with the dump on the right already. I'm a step ahead of you. :wink: All I have to do now is pay for it and the rest of my rig. :)

Michael

do it easy:
If you're going to get a custom wing, maybe you should see about moving the inflator to the right side too. :)

Tobin said that the inflator is in the middle so I could actually have it on either side. I'd just have to rotate the inflator to which ever side. I may keep in on the left side for now. I'm used to that, so it may help me more that way.

Thanks!

Michael

I haven’t seen him for a while but we have a local guy that is a double amputee on the same side. He is a total removal with no stubs at all and no prostheses.

He dives both wet and dry and has had custom suits made, designed his own fin and just made minor modifications to a BC.

It’s not all that difficult for him.

Gary D.

Gary,

Ahh, very good. I'm sure with money and the idea of wht I need I can get pretty much anything done. I just need to go shake the money tree. :)

Thanks for the post, I'm glad to hear that.

Michael

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom