ordering from leisure pro.com

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have some recreational gear from them, and its all been ok so far. The octo I got from them breathed wet when it arrived, but it was a 2 minute fix done while sitting on the bottom of the pool. Other than that, out of maybe 6 purchases of varying magnitudes, its been fine. I do patronize a couple of LDS, but I also shop ebay, leisurepro, diveriteexpress, zeagleexpress, scubatoys et al.

LP is a great company that has helped keep the dive industry honest. They have their own warranty on all their products. It's normally better than the manufacturers anyway and I've never heard anyone report problems with returns, bad gear etc etc.

Some people don't like them as they're rather good at what they do. I love 'em!

Two months ago I bought a Suunto Mosquito Dive Computer, Compass and a few other items. I've been buying from them for years.. I'm a happy LP customer.

Eric

Only one person so far has said not to and they don't give a reason- makes me wonder what could have happened? I've gotten a lot of small gear - fins, masks, flashlights and have not had any problem returning- (a flashlight flooded after a couple dives and they took it back no problem) My steel 80's come from them and so do my new jet fins $64 versus $102 - I think they have frightened some big oufits like sport chalet. My only rule is - if I go to a LDS to look at a piece of gear I buy it there - It's not ethical to me to try something on knowing you're not going to buy it from them- I won't do that and think it's tacky and very unfair to a LDS.

I have also ordered from Liesurepro with no problems. However, I find Larry at ScubaToys to be ultra friendly and he really supports ScubaBoard: no questions asked. If you support Larry, you are supporting us.

I seconded scubatoys, got my Oceanic Pro from larry and he price matched against LP. I love LP because they stock a lot of stuff and I live in NYC, makes my life a lot easier.

I but from Scubatoys and LP, its basically whos has what i want and for the best price, Larry has treated me well when both had the same product, so i try to buy from him.

i'm a scubatoys fan.
never tried LP but would'nt be opposed to it

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom