Oriskany 2nd Anniversary Dive Report 5-17-08

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

nice pics thanks for the trip report looks like a nice dive

Great pix and we could use those urchins here in the keys

Man, have I got to get wet! Of course I just got laid off so I have to conserve money...

Mike

It was a Great day on the water.
Good to see a lot of SB members out there.

It was pretty cool to look over on different boats and see that SB members seemed to be everywhere.:D

Last edited:
Cool, more pics here than on your MBT report, so you get another kudos on pics/reports here on SB! LOL

Awesome pics Walter!! You do such a great job with them. I got in late last night and I've got to hit work but I will give my report later today. :)

Awesome pics Walter!! You do such a great job with them. I got in late last night and I've got to hit work but I will give my report later today. :)

You should be able to cut and paste the pics you want so you can save the pictures of you and others you may want. If you run into a problem saving them this way PM me to let me know and I can can email them to you.

Back
Top Bottom