Our intrepid bunny takes the Omega flip fins to the pool a second time

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'll get some if they make split flips.:D

From what I hear, its in the works and will be exchangeable(the blade) with the current foot pocket. So those that already bought them, could just buy the new split blade and install :wink:

Our furry experimenter took the fins back to the pool last night during her OW student's final pool session.

You're goofier than normal. Maybe the heat and humidity has you a little dehydrated???

With such extreme coordination issues with the errant left leg, how do you ever swim in a straight line?:rofl3:

Huh. Now that you mention it, all our night dives at Gilboa start to the right and we make a wide turn to the left...
:rofl3:

Last edited:
From what I hear, its in the works and will be exchangeable(the blade) with the current foot pocket. So those that already bought them, could just buy the new split blade and install :wink:

Well as soon as they hit the marked,I would love to try :D
Sent me a pair and I'll be your test subject.:Dg

I'll even write a review on them.
Not as as good as Ber did(but who can,she's a natural). but I WILL do the best I can.:rofl3:

Well as soon as they hit the marked,I would love to try :D
Sent me a pair and I'll be your test subject.:Dg

I'll even write a review on them.
Not as as good as Ber did(but who can,she's a natural). but I WILL do the best I can.:rofl3:

Done :wink: I will keep you posted as to when I hear about the release:14:

SO are you proposing to me :D

Your small booty pair should be to you on Tuesday :wink:
The small bootie...spell it with me now b-o-o-t-i-e...pair arrived on Saturday :D Not being sure when another pool session would occur our bunny hero ripped open the box and trotted out into the garage with her new fins to match them with the booties. It's a perfect fit! The blades are just a little longer than the Jet Fin blades, bunny is VERY excited! Tested the spring straps from the XL fins with the new large fins and the spring straps fit now too! CAN'T WAIT to get a chance to get these in the water! Bunny was prancing around the garage like a dork in her fins and loving them :dork2: We'll see how they do in the water :wink:

Huh. Now that you mention it, all our night dives at Gilboa start to the right and we make a wide turn to the left...
:rofl3:
ZIP IT drain bait :mooner: :D
Ber :lilbunny:

CAN'T WAIT to get a chance to get these in the water!

Cool! Hope I can be there. As entertaining as the last trial was I don't want to miss out. :D Just don't use them in salt water; the twitching might be interpretted by a large predator as the death throws of injured prey. :rofl3:

Bunny was prancing around the garage like a dork in her fins and loving them.

She's serious. When she tried the first pair on in the dive locker there really was prancing. At one point she considered wearing them to the classroom; about a 5 minute walk. Not wearing them IN the classroom. Wearing them TO the classroom.

I'm surprised there isn't a picture posted yet!

ZIP IT drain bait

HAH! I'm a thousand miles away in the middle of a desert! OK, so Pueblo Colorado actually looks greenish. Still, you won't be baiting any pools with me anytime soon! Neener neener neener!

If they came in a steel toe model they might work out for commercial diving when working in light weight gear and doing a lot of bottom work, or mixed bottom and swiming work.

I was looking at the omegaaquatics.com website. They have inserts for the L & XL fins for those of you who have smaller booties.

With such extreme coordination issues with the errant left leg, how do you ever swim in a straight line?:rofl3: - Just kidding - :D

I never saw the connection till now....when we dive gilboa we always enter at the far dock.....I now know why.

Back
Top Bottom