Overwhelmed. Need trip advice!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

After family affairs I recommend you a place for chill out...
Dive - Relax and / or Adventure in Antique's hidden paradise...
Diving at awesome new spots....lonely white beaches...and great services
whatever more for recover ?
Check Pandan, Culasi area just 45 minutes from the airports Catiklan or Kalibo
and you'll see that paradises are still existing
I'll be nice...but I think that's some form of direct advertising. Place em here http://www.scubaboard.com/forums/trips-local-marketplace-philippines/ or pm the OP.

i hope you guys haven't scared my BF away with all this talk of proposals, family meetings... and... BALUT!!!!

i hope you guys haven't scared my BF away with all this talk of proposals, family meetings... and... BALUT!!!!

Awww, it's not that bad the Balut that is. Just make sure they pick out a younger one, at night, after a few beers and for crying out loud DON'T LOOK AT IT.:D

that's just how filipino families are! that's what makes it fun! just gotta watch what u say though, something u think that is small and harmless they can take as a big insult:no: i know, i just went through it with my relatives:shakehead:

anywayz, balut isn't all that bad:D its great after u have a couple of beers or while having some. u can also get BALUT PENOY! its the same thing without the chick!:D MmMmMm OOH! its great with vinegar with hot peppers..yummy! ok..enough of that. its making me hungry!

Here's some vid on balut http://monstercomments.com/blog/entertainment/eat-a-duck-embryo-balut/

Also, there are other food tests your new relatives can require you to "take"...

isaw - grilled chicken intestines

adidas- grilled chicken feet

betamax- cooked coagulated blood (could be from pig or chicken)

helmet- grilled chicken head

soup number five- a soup made from a cow/bull's testicles and other private parts.

Good Luck....:D

that's just how filipino families are! that's what makes it fun! just gotta watch what u say though, something u think that is small and harmless they can take as a big insult:no: i know, i just went through it with my relatives:shakehead:

anywayz, balut isn't all that bad:D its great after u have a couple of beers or while having some. u can also get BALUT PENOY! its the same thing without the chick!:D MmMmMm OOH! its great with vinegar with hot peppers..yummy! ok..enough of that. its making me hungry!

Here's some vid on balut Eat a Duck Embryo - Balut | Blog.MonsterComments

Also, there are other food tests your new relatives can require you to "take"...

Good Luck....:D

No worries. I was kidding on the Panic Button. I am very much looking forward to meeting her family and trying most of the food there. There is some stuff if "tested" I may not taste. Carlinha and I already talked about customs and things I should be aware of so as not to offend her family. I will be on my best behavior (sometimes not easy for me !). I feel very lucky to be able to have this experience with her.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom