Ow cert this weekend

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Great to here.. Just make sure you continue to dive now, maybe invest in some gear or sign up for the dive club, its easy to finish your course and never dive again! commit to it! dive regularly, and most importantly, ENJOY!

Have a great time. If you want a little pep talk and some good tips, check out my blog- on the "most popular" blog tab there are two pertaining to open water certification dives. I know you will do great! We are looking forward to your report on Monday.
DivemasterDennis

I hope you're planning to stay for more than just your 4 training dives! You're going to be so psyched once you complete those you'll want more immediately. KL is a great place for this. Good luck and have a blast!

What a great place to do your OW dives! You won't want to leave - but I guess it won't be much of a drive for you to go back for more diving later. Have a safe and fun weekend!

Good Luck. Key Largo is a great place.

Check out the Bayside Grill for some pretty great food, if the weather is good, try to sit upstairs, nice view. I spent a week there(KL) last year and enjoyed every minute

also try and dive the "dry rocks" good shallow(i think 50 feet range) dive with the christ statue

Hey Congratulations Bill!!!

I hope you and your wife have a great time getting your cert!!

I can still remember my first 4 dives what a blast.... And just remember it gets even more fun after your first 4 dives!!!!!

Cheers,
Roger

Have fun! It's just the beginning!! For me this all started as something to do casually on warm water vacations. Now fully into it! Just stay involved and dive often!

Excellent. I know you will enjoy it as much as I did and I wish you a safe diving adventure.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom