Oxycheq Wings

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hello,
I need to pick a new wing, and I have heard nothing bad about these wings. Where did you guys buy your oxycheq wings from? Any place cheaper than another?

Thanks

Daniel

Just an FYI for everyone, please dont contact me for Oxycheq wings. I havent worked for a dive shop in over six months, and I dont have any for sale. Please contact Oxycheq directly for a dealer near you. Thank you, and sorry for the inconvenience. Just to clarify, I own and dive an Oxycheq wing, and I love it, if I had any for sale, I would certainly sell them to you, I think they are a great product...

In my limited experience, it is. I'm guessing you're looking at scubatoys' listing. When I bought mine from COVCI (the only other source on the internet I can think of), it was listed at $335.

FrankT:
Is $285 as good a deal as it gets on an Oxycheq 45# Signature wing?

I would think so. I paid about $265.00 for my standard 45# wing. This was 8-9 months ago.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom