Oxycheq Wings

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Just fyi, Chris updated his page. He has the new signature series wing - sells separately from the single wing/bp package.

Hantzu

Ooh! And they're cheap too... $315 a pop.

Hurry up 30 pounders!!

Chris has updated his website to sell the singature series in a "ready to dive package".

I asked him about the inflator hose length and he told me that the initial run of the original wings were 18" which was longer than normal. They are now a standard 16" and apparently have not been an issue.

Hantzu

Has anyone ordered and received their 45# signature series wing from COVCI? Ordered mine on 1-19 and it appears it still hasn't shipped. I have tried to get ahold of Chris without success so far. Are these on backorder or is this a normal proscessing time for COVCI?

I noticed the "ready-to-dive" package was $540 - that strikes me as more than Halcyon -I thought they were supposed to be less?

gj62:
I noticed the "ready-to-dive" package was $540 - that strikes me as more than Halcyon -I thought they were supposed to be less?
You're looking at the Signature Series - the Standard wings are cheaper than these.

frwyfghtr:
Has anyone ordered and received their 45# signature series wing from COVCI? Ordered mine on 1-19 and it appears it still hasn't shipped. I have tried to get ahold of Chris without success so far. Are these on backorder or is this a normal proscessing time for COVCI?

I ordered mine on the 18th and I'm still waiting. I wish they would send a message if they're not shipping yet. I'm waiting for mine every day.

Patrick was apparently out of town until Jan 26th, so orders may not have been shipped until after this time.

His shipping got delayed.

We are expecting our next shipment within the next day or so and will then ship our the orders that came in after our first stock of the Signature Series wings shipped.

All customers will receive an email updating their order information with shipping details as soon as the item ships.

Hope this helps.

Chris
COVCI

Back
Top Bottom