PADI "Looking Good" Certification

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

OK, folks, I have learned a lot here. Thanks for the info and the humor.

One of the unintended benefits for me is that I learned a bit more about how PADI works. I also conclude that there is no such "Looking Good" course offered by PADI, and I sense a need. I mean...I have seen pictures of some of you. So I am fleshing out my ideas on various topics and plan to present them to PADI for approval as a specialty course at some time in the future. I think you will all find it useful. For example, the Post Dive Grooming and Behavior part will have sub-sections such as "Dealing with Snot," "Discrete Off-Gassing," and other subjects vital to "Looking Good" on mixed gender dive boats.

Stay tuned.

tumblr_nyijxtzpCV1us5lubo1_540.png
704608433.jpg
Here are a couple of Japan only specialty courses. The how to build Gunpa robots underwater course and an elective adjunct of the PADI looking good underwater specialty certification...the how to put thigh high stockings on underwater course.
The Japanese are lightyears ahead of us westerners.
If you want to see more of this Japanese weirdness just google "underwater knee-high girls". It's all safe for work too.

Last edited:
View attachment 380003 View attachment 380004 Here are a couple of Japan only specialty courses. The how to build Gunpa robots underwater course and an elective adjunct of the PADI looking good underwater specialty certification...the how to put thigh high stockings on underwater course.
The Japanese are lightyears ahead of us westerners.
If you want to see more of this Japanese weirdness just google "underwater knee-high girls". It's all safe for work too.

SOMEONE HELP THAT GIRL SHE IS IN DISTRESS!!!! Can't you tell by her mask on her forehead.

The fact she was able to assemble that underwater with her mask off is pretty impressive. I can't find my own nose with my mask off. Some of these girls display some very impressive bouyancy skills too. I like the colors of the equipment. It's a Japanese brand. I looked it up once but I can't remember the name of the company right now. They have some neat looking fins too.

My daughter completed her open water certification in Roatan in 2015 at the age of 13. She overheard someone mention heated under garments. She turned to me as if there was a course on how to use them. She couldn't figure out why everyone started laughing.

My first thought when I saw the title was "How to dive in flat trim".

... that would be GUE Fundamentals ...

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

I am going to be 70 years old soon,fat tummy and bald.Do you think I should sign up for that class? I would hate to make my wife feel bad thought with all those hot chicks chasing me underwater.

OK, folks, I have learned a lot here. Thanks for the info and the humor.

One of the unintended benefits for me is that I learned a bit more about how PADI works. I also conclude that there is no such "Looking Good" course offered by PADI, and I sense a need. I mean...I have seen pictures of some of you. So I am fleshing out my ideas on various topics and plan to present them to PADI for approval as a specialty course at some time in the future. I think you will all find it useful. For example, the Post Dive Grooming and Behavior part will have sub-sections such as "Dealing with Snot," "Discrete Off-Gassing," and other subjects vital to "Looking Good" on mixed gender dive boats.

Stay tuned.

Yes I have seen pictures of me. I'm currently retaking the remedial course for looking half-decent while sitting still, not in water, and not in scuba gear. My course instructor did mention something about putting a mask over my face in order to look better. Do you think she meant my dive mask?

The fact she was able to assemble that underwater with her mask off is pretty impressive. I can't find my own nose with my mask off. Some of these girls display some very impressive bouyancy skills too. I like the colors of the equipment. It's a Japanese brand. I looked it up once but I can't remember the name of the company right now. They have some neat looking fins too.
Agree. I'm especially impressed with eyes open so long in (I assume) chlorine. I hate that. Salt water fine.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom