PADI membership renewal

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

In reply to my own post, I finally got the magazine, but things were messed up & it took a while. No water bottle. I see now you get a PADI tote bag if you renew for 3 years. Since I get the free membership, maybe they'll send me the bag after 3 free years???

Getting the "free" Diving Society membership that comes with your PADI Pro membership is hit or miss. Initially, every year I had to contact PADI because my "membership" in the Diving Society expired even though I'd renewed as a Pro. One of the customer service reps than had to get involved and work with the Diving Society part of PADI to renew my subscription. I think that might now be fixed, but it took over 2 years to get it working correctly.

I got my first PADI membership renewal, Is there any benefit for a Denver diver who only dives on vacation?
Other than the aluminum water bottle?
Not that I dont need an aluminum bottle to carry water from my house to my work to my gym to my house/.

Falcon....

I guess the question is, do YOU get anything out of it? Do you enjoy reading the magazine that comes with it? If so, continue on. If not.... let it go.

Adam

I never got a water bottle :sad:. Good thing my credit card got replaced and they did not get the new expiration date.....might have had I got a water bottle. I for one enjoyed looking through Sport Diver......but only for the pictures. Not like my "other" subscription where it is only for the articles :wink:

I just bought my DUI Drysuit with a good discount from them, but that is the extent of it!

Other than that is not worth it... Imagine for an Argentinian diver like me, even worse :(

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom