Padi specialties

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jasona111:
Can't hurt to give PADI money AND get good dive skills... hopefully PADI teching the material would remove some of the "attitude" some GUE acolytes have. YMMV :D

There is the DSAT Tec Diver.....the deal with long hose, BP/W and doubles...downside is deep air.

lord1234:
what about a baywatch specialty?

Silicone jumblies
Slow running
Knife fights
LONG breathing from spare air
How to go for the air hose

don't forget the "being able to hold you breath underwater for about 10 minutes whilst rescuing someone trapped under a collapsed steel structure" part of the course.

Otter:
Take a chill pill dude, he was likely talking about the "pee in the wetsuit" specialty.....sheesh, for 'not caring' you sure took off on that one.

I did huh? I took it as how I read it. I think I need to get **** I have been a little intense lately... Goes to show one that the meaning of a post can be different depending on how the reader interprets the message...

there really is a 'microwave gourmet seafood cookery' padi specialty...

but the james bond one - i'd take it! we could have cert cards that had computers or gold or garrottes in them... and don't forget the diving in 'for your eyes only', which means we need a bit of 'evading scary dudes in hardsuits and blowing them up'.

I'd be happy with just a PADI underwater demolition speciality :)

I don't know about Padi classes/specialties. But I'd love to see a dive manual entitled "The Idiots Guide to Cave Diving and Trimix" Hee Hee

Back
Top Bottom