Padi specialties

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Nic160:
Anybody been waterskiing, behind a plane, with a speargun, while being shot at, lately ?
No, but in my youth I got pretty good at waterskiing behind an old J3 Cub we had on floats – do I get a merit badge for that?

goofystan:
I did huh? I took it as how I read it. I think I need to get **** I have been a little intense lately... Goes to show one that the meaning of a post can be different depending on how the reader interprets the message...

It may have helped if I would have used one of those smiley things. :wink:

Pez de Diablo:
It may have helped if I would have used one of those smiley things. :wink:

Peeing in your wetsuit would deserve a BIG SMILE.

Otter:
Peeing in your wetsuit would deserve a BIG SMILE.

Yes, for the pee'er but not for the owner of the rental wetsuit. I ask that you don't pee in the wetusit, but if you have, please just tell me so it can get the full clean treatment...

You guys are forgetting James Bond's most prodigious dive skill! What movie was it that he planted underwater underwater explosives then surfaced at a cocktail party, removed his drysuit to reveal an impeccably unwrinkled tuxedo? He then rejoined the affair as the bombs went off looking as innocent as a kitten. I think they could call that section the formal attire undie skill.

maybe they could couple the Underwater demolition and wreck diving specialities... :wink:

Brian Gilpin:
You guys are forgetting James Bond's most prodigious dive skill! What movie was it that he planted underwater underwater explosives then surfaced at a cocktail party, removed his drysuit to reveal an impeccably unwrinkled tuxedo? He then rejoined the affair as the bombs went off looking as innocent as a kitten. I think they could call that section the formal attire undie skill.

I believe you are mixing your heros. I believe that was a Governor Arnold movie.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom