Panama City Beach Dive Report 10-15

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jviehe:
Here is whats out there. Bit deeper than usual, so best to be on nitrox, multilevel computation. I wouldnt mind finding a 6 pack and doing a whole day.

Sounds good to me, if we can rent an entire 6 pack out for our group, I'd like to figure out dive sites and depths before the trip so I can bring a mix to best suite the dive. I'm all good with riding my comp during a multilevel dive :) LDS has some 110/3300 tanks I'd be renting - so I'm good for a longer dive as well.

Eventually, I'll have to buy some big ole steelies...

Anytime in Nov is currently good with me, but this month is out. Camping this weekend and doing the Megadive next.

Thinking about doing a Manatee excurssion during my Christmas break.

Hi, Looking for underwater Accokeek photos. Do you guys have any you could send me? I was there when it was sunk. Thanks, Karl

SuPrBuGmAn:
Sounds good to me, if we can rent an entire 6 pack out for our group, I'd like to figure out dive sites and depths before the trip so I can bring a mix to best suite the dive. I'm all good with riding my comp during a multilevel dive :) LDS has some 110/3300 tanks I'd be renting - so I'm good for a longer dive as well.

That can easily be arranged with the Sanctuary. It's a 6 pack i dive from regularly & sometimes deckhand for. lemme know when you want to plan something & I'll put you in touch with Bill.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom