Panama City dive facilty recommendations

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mcf57

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
I'm gonna be in the Panama City area later this week. Looking to do a dive anywhere from Thu-Sat morning (or possibly afternoon). I'm a certified diver with about only 40 logged dives. Will need to rent all of my equipment. I will be by myself as well so will need to hook up with a partner of some kind. Any recommendations on dive shops/facilities to go with in the area that can take me on a dive?

I did my OW through diver's den, but ive interacted/bought stuff with Dive locker, PC dive center and DD. Ive been treated great at all. I cant help you out with rental prices because ive never rented anything. They all of course have charters as well. If you cant find their numbers let me know and ill get those to you.

As for dive buddies, it seems like theres always people at the St. Andrews jetties. I myself will more than likely be there saturday morning. I hope to get a few night dives in this week too as long as my buddies and my work and school schedule coincide.

As for dive buddies, it seems like theres always people at the St. Andrews jetties.

+1

I'm a big fan of Capt. Pat and Crew at Panama City Dive Charters. They always go the extra mile to make sure you have what you need. They may still have the Scubaoard Discount going on too, but in any event, you will be in good hands.

Panama City Dive Charters
5512 Thomas Drive
Panama City Beach, Florida 32408
850-588-8077
Open Daily from 9am to 6pm
Panama City Dive Charters - Scuba charters & classes

I have to agree with Hetland, you can't go wrong with PC Dive Charters. I was able to get out with the again this past Saturday and had a great trip!

I agree with Hetland too, Panama City Dive Charters is the one to go with. Did my OW Cert through them, did our last two check-out dives on their boat, Steel Slinger. Great people. You will be taken care of!

Well, I went with Diver's Den in PC and had a great time. Got all my equipment from then & was then able to get a 2 tank dive trip in last Saturday. All went well. Launched from St. Andrews park & weather/water temps were great too. Was able to do 67ft & 73ft dives. Thanks for the info....

I later noticed that PC Dive charters has a calender type feature on their website that can tell you who will be on it & how full it is at a time. I thought that was kind of a cool feature & might be one I try next time I'm in the area (maybe in summer 2012)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom