Panama City Seahorse

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Rick and I had a unique experience Tuesday night. He had a deep class and I had a photo class. The storm came through and the lights went out fifteen minutes into the class. Thank goodness for laptops. We just had everyone gather around the screen and took some flashlights off display and went on with class.

The students never whined and really enjoyed themselves. Kind of like camping out I guess. Best of all they paid attention. Just as we were packing to go home the lights came on. One of my former students was the foreman of the power company crew. When he saw what we were doing we all had a great big laugh.

The owner of the store was out of power at his house until early the next morning. Rick and I carried a generator to him and he let us sample some rum that he had just brought from the Duty Free shop in Provo. Geschmeckt!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom