passing through

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

shaggie

Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hi everyone. I'll be passing through Seattle on my way back to Austin from Yakima probably on the 23rd or 24th of this month. My question is this; after looking at the NOAA tide charts would it be worth it drag my gear with me and do a dive or two, or are is the tidal exchange going to be to fast and furious for any decent vis?

John

Kirk, you can't do any recreational diving for the next six weeks . . . We have to PRACTICE!!! :D

We have any number of sites that are diveable despite exchanges. Definitely bring gear. You can find some non-Rec-Triox obsessed people to dive with :)

All right, I'll do it then! I'll come up with some more specific times in the coming days, and look forward to meeting some new faces.

John

Around here it's mostly old faces ... but we're always up for a dive ... :D

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

Old never bothered me. Hell, my dad is old, and I like him just fine!

Shaggie if you are interested PM me when it gets closer to the time and I’ll let you know where I’ll have the boat in the water. That way I can also get the low down on what you been diving so I can figure appropriate dive sites. As long as I’m in the water I don’t care where I’m diving.

Donnie1442000:
Shaggie if you are interested PM me when it gets closer to the time and I’ll let you know where I’ll have the boat in the water. That way I can also get the low down on what you been diving so I can figure appropriate dive sites. As long as I’m in the water I don’t care where I’m diving.
PM sent

Back
Top Bottom