Passports

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

1)US
2)since 1996
3)Guatemala,Honduras,Mexico,Nicaragua,Costa Rica,Ecuador,Peru,Bolivia, Thailand,Malaysia,Cambodia,Laos

1. Usa
2. Since 1979

oops!
3. Canada, Belize, Mexico, Bahamas, El Salvador, Guatemala

My stuff:

1) USA

2) Yes. First one was ~30 years ago; been continuous for the past ~20 years.

3) 16 Countries + USA (been to 44 States...only 6 to go). And for the Canadan thread-starter, I've been to 3 Canadian Provices.

-hh

Passport, Since 1978
American Citizen
I have traveled to 20 foreign countries, 4 courtesy of Uncle Sam
I have had the opportunity to dive in 15 foreign countries
:palmtree: Bob

1) USA
2) Since 1989
3) Germany (actually West Germany at the time), Austria, Switzerland, Liechtenstein, France, UK (England, Scotland), Mexico

1) Nationality. USA
2) Do you have a passport? Yes, Dec 1986 before a trip after I got out of HS
3) Countries you have lived in or visited. Spain, England, France, Germany, Belgium, Curacao, Mexico, Turks & Caicos, Switzerland, Austria, Lichtenstein, Italy, Greece, Canada (of course, since it's so close).

New Passport Policy

http://www.scubaboard.com/showthread.php?t=98219

SubMariner:
I heard that only about 20% of people in the US have a passport. That got me to wondering:

1) Nationality.
2) Do you have a passport? If yes, how long? If no, why not?
3) Countries you have lived in or visited.

My stuff:
1) Canadian.
2) Yes. About 20 yrs.
3) England, Ireland, Germany, Egypt, US, various countries in the Caribbean including Cuba, Bonaire, the Bahamas, and Jamaica.

~SubMariner~

1) Nationality.
2) Do you have a passport? If yes, how long? If no, why not?
3) Countries you have lived in or visited.

1) British
2) Yes, since 1970.
3) England, Scotland, Wales, Denmark, Sweden, Finland, Germany, Italy (mainland + Sicily), Spain (mainland + Baleares + Canaries), Portugal (mainland + Azores), France, Belgium, Egypt, Papua New Guinea, Australia, Venezuela, Brazil, Argentina, Colombia, Uruguay, Paraguay, Bolivia, Netherlands Antilles, Mexico, Haiti, Cuba, British West Indies, Monaco, Singapore, Holland, Germany. I worked in most of these.

1) Dutch
2) Yes, since 1980.
3) Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Egypt, England, France, Germany, Indonesia, Italy, Mexico, Netherlands Antilles, New-Zealand, Scotland, Singapore, Spain, Thailand, Tsjecho-Slovakia, Tunisia, USA, Wales.

Back
Top Bottom