Peacock Springs Reopening...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

....The pictures make the place look very different.
Wow the leaves are stripped....That was a powerful wind storm up there.

Any updates? The state park webpage was last updated on Sept 23rd and doesn't mention P1 or P3.

Nothing on the NSS-CDS Facespace. So I am guessing no changes.

Was there on Tuesday and Orange Grove was tannic to the logs 5-8 ft vis to tie the reel once in the cavern it clears up to normal and you can fill a little flow. The rest of the park is closed. One of the volunteers said you will not recognize the place lots of downed trees still needed to be cleaned up.

One of the volunteers said you will not recognize the place lots of downed trees still needed to be cleaned up.

I remember driving along I10 after Michael, there were few trees left in the area immediately around where it passed over.

I was there Wednesday. A bit tanic in Orange Grove but not enough to cause nav issues. Cave was clear except the intro class going on. It took me a few to orient myself in the parking lot as it's totally different. There are some new logs in Challenge and in Olsen. P1 is overgrown with algae and there is a small line down in the entrance.

Edit: Did the double Grand Traverse with @Wibble . Awesome dive.

Hey there! How's peacock Access?

http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom