Perfume

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I love Cool Water Woman by Davidoff! It's really unique and hard to explain. It's very fresh and clean smelling, brings thoughts of the beach and the fresh sea breeze and as it dries down it has notes of black currant, pineapple, honeydew and Lotus blossom. It's really light, has great lasting power and isn't offensive (to most people). I have had a lot of compliments from both males and females when wearing it :)
It's pretty inexpensive, retails for about AUD $80 for a 100ml bottle.
Hope that helps!

mojper,

I'll answer assuming you've asked the question seriously and aren't a spammer and that isn't your website. I'm a fragrance head. It is part of what I do as a career, but I also enjoy fragrance and flavors, including wine, perfume/fragrance/cologne, and food. I wear perfume daily, sometimes up to 4 different ones in a day. I wear what I'm in the mood for on the day and I'm not brand specific. That said, there are a lot of fragrances from Tauer, Tom Ford (private line), and By Killian that I love and wear frequently. In 1 week I'll wear at least something from 2 of those, sometimes more.

The website you linked to is junk. It looks like a SEO based site based on how it is asking the questions (i.e. how someone would search in google) and then getting a referral at Amazon. The fragrances reviewed are generally mass market designer. In truth, there is no best fragrance in the world, just the best for what you want to smell like at the time.

rick

I am 57 years old and have smelled exactly one that I sort of liked and have no clue what it was because I don't even know who was wearing it.

The fragrance (Fancy work for stink) sort of stood out that particular time.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom