Perth Visit

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

octotat

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
A Deep Dixie Diver will be visiting Perth from the 19th until the 25th, and was hoping to get some Western Australia diving in while there. I'm actually there to visit a friend who has to work during the week, so I was hoping to find a local SB'er to do some diving with. Also, any recommendations on dive shops, charters, local shore dives, etc would be most appreciated. Unfortunately, I won't be able to stray too far from Perth, as the point of the trip is to visit this buddy (who is getting married :shakehead )

As alsway, any advice is appreciated!

Ted

Ted -

Where in Perth will you be? Will you have access to a car?

If you are staying near Rockingham check out Bell Scuba's schedule (www.bellscuba.com.au); north of Perth city try Sorrento Quay Dive or Perth Diving Academy (google should find their details). It's only September and the Perth diving season isn't in full swing so I'm not sure what they have during the week.

Busselton for the Jetty is a reasonable drive from Perth, too.

Also check out this more "local" area for potential buddies.

Have a great time in Perth!

Back
Top Bottom