"peta"

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I always thought it was an unfortunate mneumonic device - "Pain In The Ass"

.....oh wait......... you said pEta!!!!!!! :D

Reading this thread makes me hungry for a spotted owl sandwich....kidding. I hate it when you see stuff about people mistreating animals, but PETA is way to the left of normalicy.

I am a Person and I love to Eat Tasty Animals. I have never understood all the controversy.

haha! awesome! have to say i totally agree with that one. All animals have a place, right next to the mashed potatoes! lol :drooling: im hungry now....think ill go eat a big slab of cow!

Predators have eyes on the front of their heads. Prey has eyes on the side.

Look at my eyes. I'm a predator & I like it.

Glad to see I'm not the only Carnivor around here.

I'm not a PETA person, but I am quite against animal suffering. I think that trying to control what other people do is going too far and the whole Sea Shepherd thing really turns me off. I can't imagine that it's helping the cause very much. I have friends that are Peta people, and that's cool, you know free country and all that. Even though they may march here and there, they don't really freak out on anyone too much so it's cool.

Chiprev2.jpg

I have friends in Peta.

Fishing_Hurts.jpg

They march here and there, but they don't ram into other boats or fling rancid butter or red dye at anyone.

I don't think that fishing or hunting is wrong, in fact I kinda think the opposite... I think that the animals we eat should be allowed to live like fish or ducks or pigs or cows or whatever instead of the lives they are forced to live when we mass produce meat. I think that the fishing industry is too good at catching fish, and that we'd be better off to turn technology back a few notches in that department. I'm more in favor of fishing and hunting as individuals then in having meat and fish industries handle it for entire nations.

I'm not a PETA person, but I am quite against animal suffering. I think that trying to control what other people do is going too far and the whole Sea Shepherd thing really turns me off. I can't imagine that it's helping the cause very much. I have friends that are Peta people, and that's cool, you know free country and all that. Even though they may march here and there, they don't really freak out on anyone too much so it's cool.

Chiprev2.jpg

I have friends in Peta.

Fishing_Hurts.jpg

They march here and there, but they don't ram into other boats or fling rancid butter or red dye at anyone.

I don't think that fishing or hunting is wrong, in fact I kinda think the opposite... I think that the animals we eat should be allowed to live like fish or ducks or pigs or cows or whatever instead of the lives they are forced to live when we mass produce meat. I think that the fishing industry is too good at catching fish, and that we'd be better off to turn technology back a few notches in that department. I'm more in favor of fishing and hunting as individuals then in having meat and fish industries handle it for entire nations.

:shakehead:You know you're a dead man, don't you?:shakehead:

Back
Top Bottom