Pick 1 out of 3 and Why?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Crock

Contributor
Reaction score
Trying to choose between BCD need your help!

ScubaPro-Knighthawk

Bare-Blackwing

Bare-Voodoo

Which one and why?

Thanks for your help.

Trying to choose between BCD need your help!

ScubaPro-Knighthawk

Bare-Blackwing

Bare-Voodoo

Which one and why?

Thanks for your help.

D.) None of the above

I have over 100 dives on a Knighthawk and it's been a great BC. I like the back inflate design and it's a good BC in cold water or warm with plenty of lift. If you're just going to dive warm water you might consider something lighter but the Knighthawk is well made and will last a long time.

Whatever one fits best and dives the best. Don't buy ANY of them until you have used them all.

3rd vote for none of the above!

I second the Knighthawk! It's a really great BC and I like the fact that you can use the AIR II with it as your octo if that appeals to you. Don't know if the others can do that or not. Scubapro makes an excellent BC! It would last for years.

I have never dived any of those listed but I see several Knighthawks around.
The best way to tell which one is for you is to try them out in the water. It bothers me when a salesperson slips a BC on someone with a tank strapped on and says "How does that feel?"
If you don't like the way they dive.............next.

If it has to be one of the three the knighthawk. I dont own one personally but have several buddies who do and all love it.

Back
Top Bottom