Pics from Dive with Christi

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Christi:
AUGUST????????? Not until AUGUST???????

And I think this is the first time I can remember that I don't have Jeff and Mia on the books for an upcoming trip. You all are killing me! Now I am going to be the one having withdrawals!
Withdrawals!?! you've got to be joking! try living up here! Ah, it was near 70 today so i got out on the bike for awhile which was nice but you won't catch me diving around here!

We'll be there as soon as we can... hopefully before August.

May doesn't look too promising, I have a trip to Florida I need to take (Ugh!). Christi knows what that's about. :wink:

Divingnthedark:
Yup, I stay away from SB too when I don't have a trip planned or a hurricane hits a favorite dive spot! Out of sight out of mind:wink:

When do you ever not have a dive trip planned? I start planning my next trip to Cozumel before I leave the island. ;^)

Moodiejeff:
May doesn't look too promising, I have a trip to Florida I need to take (Ugh!). Christi knows what that's about. :wink:

That's too bad; there's going to be a slew of us there in May.

ggunn:
When do you ever not have a dive trip planned? I start planning my next trip to Cozumel before I leave the island. ;^)

Gordon, I used to take 3-4 dive vacations a year but then I figured out how many $$$ I had spent in an 8 year period...ASTRONOMICAL AMOUNT, I decided I'd better save some for my sons college and a little for retirement. Reality what a concept....I wish I was rich:D
Actually, I went in 4/05 and had booked a trip for 6/05 then my son broke his right wrist through the growth plates and had to cancel since he had to have casts for 8 weeks!!! It took a half inch of documents to get the $ back...

ggunn:

Amen. I already have a November trip scheduled (although not planned). I am trying to get another in between now and then....July or August....Thursday through Monday with 3.5 days of diving. I just can't find anyone else to go !

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom