pictures from a new member

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Benvenuto a bordo from the middle of Mediterranean sea. :wavey:

Enjoy your stay and be careful :icosm12: can be very addictive :068:

very nice pictures!!!

:sunny Hi there! My name is Matt. Welcome to Scuba Board! I came here looking for help with my diving dream. I’ve met a lot of nice divers and many helpful divers too. I think you will get the information you need from SB. I look forward to reading more of your posts about your diving adventures. If you’d like to chat, please PM me.
I am looking forward to seeing you some more around the boards!

-Matt- :chicken:

Welcome Aboard!!!

It's addictive, but who cares?!?!?

Good friends and good info. What could be better???

P.S. - If you have not already done so, please fill out your profile.

Great photos!

Welcome to the board,
Grier

Christian, thanks for looking at the video's too. This unfortunately brings up a very painful issue for me however. the video's one is (Micronesia demo windows media cable ppr) on the video samples link, I made for the Palau Pacific resort (although it contains some Yap) was shot in 2001 and in it you see what I thought at the time was pretty nice stuff at the time. Diving there in 2001although amazing revealed that alot of coral and color had been lost to bleaching (the divemasters did there best to stick to deep walls with lots of fish) I was there in 1978 with my marine biologist Dad for 3 months (amazing life experience) Also the visibility was far greater because of far less rain. We hung out with to Burt Hamner and his family who discovered the jellyfish lakes.

I am happy that I found this group because it is a place that people can actually talk about this not just hear what the tourist info tells you.

I need to believe the the coral reefs will survive and palau had some new growth for sure. I is just hard to see such loss of beauty, which still lives in my memory, does anyone have good pics of Palau before '96 when the first bleaching occured?

Howdy!

I just want to join the others in welcoming you to SB. Hope to get to know you around the forums.

Completing your Profile and keeping your Dive Info up to date helps in future diving instructions. PM me if I can help you learn your way around.

don
:pirate:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom