Pictures From Todays Dive at Jackson Blue

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Now, now! We don't fly computers. We plan our dives. No unplanned deco! Turning on deco was a good idea. Of course, if he has a Suunto, then you could have gone another several hundred feet without really getting into deco... :wink:

Now Rob, you know with a Suunto I would have had to turn him at the first breakdown to avoid deco :wink:

Now Rob, you know with a Suunto I would have had to turn him at the first breakdown to avoid deco :wink:

I rented a suunto computer not long after I finished OW and put it into deco on my second dive but my buddies computer still had plenty of time left. I would have been better off diving tables.....

Great Pictures, Looks Like A Great Dive

My leftnut for a drysuit... thats what I was thinking, getting out of the cave tonight into 34F air temps.

My leftnut for a drysuit... thats what I was thinking, getting out of the cave tonight into 34F air temps.

Ouch! At least you don't have to drive to far to get home!

I was at JB, it took a whole hour to get home :(

Ate at Dino's after the dive though, it warmed me up a bit :D

BTW, not sure if the flow has increased or not... but our exit was 1/2 as long as our entry and took half as much gas - so there's flow. Still did the 3rd to 4th T circuit, swimming on BG(no stages).

BTW, not sure if the flow has increased or not... but our exit was 1/2 as long as our entry and took half as much gas - so there's flow. Still did the 3rd to 4th T circuit, swimming on BG(no stages).

A whole hour......still shorter then my drive!
I agree there is flow but it isn't as strong as it was at the begining of October when I took cavern. From what I understand the flow can get much stronger though.

I hear Edd has a sale going . . . :giggle:

Are they still using corn meal on the bottom of their crust?

Sounds like it has increased. And your penetration distances mean nothing since you have girlie lungs! :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom