Pictures From Todays Dive at Jackson Blue

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Well actually I was saying that to be nice....the truth is I turned the dive because I couldn't see. I kept having these strange strobe lights going off around me. I thought I must be getting fatigued, cause surely someone wouldn't be swimming in a cave with a freakin' strobe light going off! :rofl3:

Word to the wise Jonathan...don't mess with the old guy....I have ways of getting even.:wink: I could even produce some video evidence if you like.

Lol he did say he turned the dive because of old age

Well actually I was saying that to be nice....the truth is I turned the dive because I couldn't see. I kept having these strange strobe lights going off around me. I thought I must be getting fatigued, cause surely someone wouldn't be swimming in a cave with a freakin' strobe light going off! :rofl3:

Word to the wise Jonathan...don't mess with the old guy....I have ways of getting even.:wink: I could even produce some video evidence if you like.

:D Oh gettng even is so much fun!!

Oh yes I remember that!

Let's just say the black ice kept me dry and toasty Sunday :D

OOOOh dang I want one too!!!!!!!!!!

I see one in my future as well, but first I have to pay for this up coming class.

OOOOh dang I want one too!!!!!!!!!!

I see one in my future as well, but first I have to pay for this up coming class.

I'm sure a drysuit would make that class much better :)

Mat: I will never look at a wet suit the same after diving a drysuit for the first time.

With as little air as Mat breathes....if he goes dry we will NEVER get him out of the cave!:D

If you ever dive dry you wont ever come out of the caves :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom