Pinnacle Evolution 2

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I recently purchased a Bare Trilam HD Tech. It is an excellent suit. It is very rugged and well built.

Stick with Pinnalce
We have Evo 1's and love them.
They make one tough suit, its worth the wait.
Last suit my LDS ordered was about 6 weeks.

I'm glad the Pinnacle worked for you, it looks like a great suit. But I've had two bad experiences trying to get my size from them and they don't do custom, so I'm not going with them. I'll most likely go:::

DUI TLS 350
BARE TRILAM
OCEAN VENDORS

thoughts?????

prthd9:
Perone: What type of USIA did you get?

I ordered the new Techniflex. Our shop is a dealer, and I was impressed with their other suits, so I orderd this one. Custom cut, some personal options. Should be here middle of next week.

PerroneFord:
I ordered the new Techniflex. Our shop is a dealer, and I was impressed with their other suits, so I orderd this one. Custom cut, some personal options. Should be here middle of next week.

When you get it, give us a brief report on your first impressions of it. I just ordered mine a week ago and was unable to see one first hand.

I wasn't able to see one first hand either. I've got my fingers crossed! :) I'll do a report and take pics.

If you want rugged, you may want to consider the DUI CLX450 over the TLS.

Saw the Pinnacle Evo 2 at Ghost Ships today. Very impressed - seems just as good as a CLX 450 at a fraction of the price. Deep Blue had a special at $999.

$999 for an Evo2!?!? Holy COW that's a great deal!!

We always have a great time at Ghost Ships and this year was no exception. Thanks to everyone who stopped at our booth we had a great time talking with everyone.

The Evolution 2 is a fantastic drysuit and we had a great response to the special we had at the show. The Evolution 2 has been our best seller is such a great price with options and durability not found on many higher priced suits.

Pinnacle has also been great to work with and we have not had any problems with getting any suit from them. The last batch of dry suits took about a week and a half to get here.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom