pockets weights and others

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Lemonade once bubbled...
The larger compartment is 7" x 10"
Thanks, your help is appreciated!

ABQdiver once bubbled...

What are the dimensions of the two zipper pocket? Both the DiveRite Express site and the main DiveRite site have nothing other than it will hold a standard slate.
The pocket's a bit over 6 inches by 9 inches. The skinnier pocket is about three by nine. My only gripe with it is that unless you put some sort of frame in it, if it isn't pretty full of stuff then it tends to bunch up when you pull a zipper and lock the zipper closed or open. I made a wire frame out of a coathanger to keep the zippers nice and straight - and I also attached (I do this with all zippers I want to use underwater) practice golfballs (the whiffle kind) to the zipper pulls to make 'em easy to find.
Rick

Can you post a picture of the pockets on your rig, Rick? The golfball-zipper-pulls sound very practical, but they also sound like a major violation of rule #6. :wink:

Rick Murchison once bubbled...

The pocket's a bit over 6 inches by 9 inches. The skinnier pocket is about three by nine. My only gripe with it is that unless you put some sort of frame in it, if it isn't pretty full of stuff then it tends to bunch up when you pull a zipper and lock the zipper closed or open. I made a wire frame out of a coathanger to keep the zippers nice and straight - and I also attached (I do this with all zippers I want to use underwater) practice golfballs (the whiffle kind) to the zipper pulls to make 'em easy to find.
Rick

Back
Top Bottom