price scubapro depth gauge

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

LP lists it at $ 139.95, but you might want to see if you can get it at scuba toys first.
Their reputation is too good to ignore, they price match, and you would be hard pressed to find a more helpful place to deal with. That said, I don't use one, I have an Aladin Prime that I like pretty good, once you figure out that G.D. manual!

dbg40:
LP lists it at $ 139.95, but you might want to see if you can get it at scuba toys first.
Their reputation is too good to ignore, they price match, and you would be hard pressed to find a more helpful place to deal with. That said, I don't use one, I have an Aladin Prime that I like pretty good, once you figure out that G.D. manual!

I don't think Scubatoys sells Scubapro. You might look around for an OMS bottom timer. It is the same thing as the Scubapro unit.

The Scuba pro bottom timer and the OMS bottom timer or the exact same thing. I would go with whichever one you could find cheaper. I will definitely second the SCUBA toys first if at all possible. They are truly wonderfult to deal with and they will match any price.

LP sells it for $179, not $139.

It turns on when it senses an electrical connection between any two of the three contacts. This can be because water, fingers, or something else are connecting them. Once it's on, it starts measuring depth, and it starts timing your dive when it senses that you've gone a couple of feet deep. It keeps track of max depth, time, and temperature, automatically counts your surface interval, and stores info for the last 9 dives.

Can you upload your date from that bottom timer to a PC, and if so, does anyone have a screenshot of what it looks like? Also is the data that come out, DAN compatible?

Thanks.

There is no uploading from the device at all.

For that I suggest a Sensus Pro from www.reefnet.on.ca

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom