Project Argonaut, totally new, vintage style DH regulator

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I should get mine in the pool this weekend. It got here just in time, I will have 10 days in the Caymans starting 7/23.

Well, my first DH experience has been accomplished. My Kraken splashed on the Islander in the St. Lawrence River, Alexandria Bay while on vacation this past week. I have some learning to do about diving it, but I will say it was quite an enjoyable experience. Buddy had a camera, so I am hoping picture will soon be available.

Again, thanks to the team that made this all possible.

Where is the serial number on the Kraken? I have looked and can't seem to find it.

There should have been a tag taped to a piece of cardboard or in a little bag to stick to the case. Better go look in your packing and box! That tag is sticky back to install on the back of the can on the little flat area.

The serial number is on the inside of the can on the body I do believe as well, the tag should match.

N

Like N said, it is stamped inside the body. There are 2 impressions inside the body, in one you well see the model number -AK14 (Argonaut Kraken 2014) and the other your unique serial number.

For anyone interested, there are two available on VDH

Bryan:
Two Argonaut Kraken Regulators are in the store available for end of August delivery....Invoices were sent to two prospective new owners who have failed to pay them so back to the store they go! Details are in the website store....

http://www.vintagedoublehose.com/in...=175#!/~/product/category=8222661&id=32116993

Thank you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

One actually, the other is already spoken for. GypsyJim is joining the 2 hose community.

I saw his post over in DNY. I was actually wondering how long it would take you to convince him to get one [emoji6]

Thanks Guys. I will look to see what I missed for the sticker part. I guess I expected it to be stamped on the outside.

the mouthpiece is barely large enough to cover my grin.....

Attachments

• GOPR1063.jpg
    GOPR1063.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 81
  • GOPR1059.jpg
    GOPR1059.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 81

Back
Top Bottom