Props for Lahaina Divers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

da-gd

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Before our recent Maui trip, I sent out some feelers (email, phone, web forms) to Ops in Maui. Ron from Lahaina Divers called me back so quickly, I was unprepared to chat. Thanks Ron!

We also looked here on the board and found some great recommendations.

Once on the island, we searched and talked. Some were great programs, some smart scientists, some small personal services. We were initially impressed with lahaina Diver's operation but were concerned that their ratios were 8:1.

We chose them anyway and dove the Crater. AMAZING crew, solid safety procedures, wonderful boat and 2 great dives at Molokini.

We dove with DM Mike. Chels was also on our boat. As it turned out, the ratio was 7:1 after all.

Highly recommend!

Glen and Doriann

Ron is a real character - he once tried selling me a $200 diaphram for my 2nd stage regulator ... I nearly choked because he looked so serious ... then I learned he has a wicked sense of humor - lol. I'm sure I'll never live that one down. Definitely the kind of guy you have fun around :)

Glad you had a good trip, and thanks for the report - They definitely have the nicest boat on the island - you don't do a giant stride off her, just a 'lil step.

Aloha, Tim

Mike is one of the Cesere brothers (aka 3Cs) and a GREAT guy just like his brothers! Glad to hear you had a great experience and great dives!

We've only had one bad experience with Lahaina Divers and when I e-mailed the owner to tell her of my dissatisfaction, she immediately made it right for us. We've returned many times since then and they are our preferred operator for Lanai charters.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom