Puerto Galera Info

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Verde Island then for you

it has activities with a pool up in the mountain and plenty of things to do for non divers while you dive Washing Machine site and agapito and close proximity to galera sites (30 to 40 mins depending on speed of your dive boat)

sorry. last i heard, they had demolished the verde island resort to build a new one. dos palmas is taking over as the new operator/manager in behalf of the new owners.

sorry. last i heard, they had demolished the verde island resort to build a new one. dos palmas is taking over as the new operator/manager in behalf of the new owners.

even better then !!!! i reco this resort then !!!! errrr what is its name and when do they open :confused::D

so that is why i hardly see it when i pass by to mindoro :D

no idea when they finish and open. i hope its not as high-end as their resort in palawan.

If you have non-divers you want to keep happy, I would strongly recommend La Laguna Beach Club, at least for accomodations. It's situated in Big Lalaguna, which has the nicest beach (by far), the resort is nice, they have a pool, there is even a fenced off swimming area (to protect from boat traffic). It has a good restaurant, and is only a 10 minute walk to Sabang. I think your non-diving followers will thank you for it...

You can also dive with them (they have a good dive operation), or deal with soemone else for the diving.

They aren,t the cheapest... but are one of the nicest...

As for the sites, the Sabang dive sites are all great in their own way! Lots of variety! You won't be disapointed. If you get the chance, take a day trip over to Verde island; the diving is the best there (in my oppinion), but fewer sites (which is why I'd recommend staying in PG, and doing a day trip to Verde),.

Hope this helps!:coffee:

does anyone else get a feeling of Deja Vu?

Back
Top Bottom