Puerto Galera photos

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

good find on the flamboyant cuttlefish. i miss seeing those :D

Awesome Pix!!! I am heading over to PG in a couple months. These photos are making me excited about this trip!! Does Antlantis have a website??

Nice pics. I miss diving in PI. The water here on the weekend was SO FREAKING COLD!!!

Z...

Excellent photos!!! The 2nd seahorse photo is nice!

I think Larry - The Great Hammerhead is right abt the 1st photo... Hee, somebody, pls ID the cute fellow.

There's a charity auction for dive packages at the Atlantis, see eBay (ends 07/25/08) http://cgi.ebay.com/SUPPORT-DIVEHEA...hash=item230271810497&_trksid=p3286.m14.l1308 two sepeate listings for two packages!

We loved diving at the Atlantis Resort! Great dive staff, rooms, food. Perfect SoPac diving at a bargain price.

Insane Tides:
0-00000000000001_221.jpg

00001_004.jpg

Dr.Bill- you gotta get there!

Philippines_06_025.jpg

img

Amazing stuff within shouting distance of the resort.

Philippines_06_353_2.jpg

Philippines_06_175_2.jpg

Philippines_06_130_2.jpg

Philippines_06_120_2.jpg

P8091734_2.jpg

The Hotel Atlantis Dive Guides are well worth hiring out. You can't really shore dive because of the boat traffic, so plan on a night dive every night- we did!

By the end of our stay, they enjoyed our desire to night dive so much that they stretched their normal BT to 1:45. This isn't hard to do in 25fsw and finding images like these every 30 seconds. My camera overheated.

The Philippines are just a diver's delight.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom