Puerto Galera ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

josh

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
So, aparently I am off to Peurto Galera early next month. Never been before. Any recomendations on best dive operator and accom - or who and where to avoid!

Thanks in advance for info
-j-

So, aparently I am off to Peurto Galera early next month. Never been before. Any recomendations on best dive operator and accom - or who and where to avoid!

Thanks in advance for info
-j-
hmmm... best dive ops and accomods:

atlantis
el galleon

accomodations: out of the blue villas... absolute best i've ever had and seen

dive op only: action divers... they're ok, if you stay at the villas this would be your best option as they own the villas...

avoid: haven't personally had any problems on PG yet... but from what i hear angelyn's (accomods) has gone to crap so don't bother

Jag

hmmm... best dive ops and accomods:

atlantis
el galleon

accomodations: out of the blue villas... absolute best i've ever had and seen

dive op only: action divers... they're ok, if you stay at the villas this would be your best option as they own the villas...

avoid: haven't personally had any problems on PG yet... but from what i hear angelyn's (accomods) has gone to crap so don't bother

Jag

Wow, that was quick! cheers
josh

second jag's recommendation if you're not looking for budget accom. out of the blue villas accom is awesome.

Do a night dive every night. We have been with Atlantis twice and can't imagine a reason to try a different hotel or dive op.

If you are in the mid-range price go to Sabang Inn. German Op that has what you need, clean rooms, and good chow.

try Sea Rider at small lalaguna (beside sha-che and gerlie's inn).. Filipino hospitality and guiding :)

try Sea Rider at small lalaguna (beside sha-che and gerlie's inn).. Filipino hospitality and guiding :)

very near action divers and out of the blue villas.

dives:
action divers
asia divers
atlantis

accommodations:
el galleon
atlantis
out of the blue villas

no particular order. most of us here have dived/stayed with them.

I stay in Big La Laguna, at Campbells, it's far away and a long walk, but it sure keeps me out of trouble at night!:no

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom