Question and Answer (a game) part 2

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

No but I'm tryin'. I have a Hohner Special 20 and a Bushman but despite their quality, they still sound like crap. Oh, wait- that's me!

Do you think Sushi is over-rated?

What are Yank Ees?

What is the deal with the "Twilight" series? Puhleeease.

Never seen it. Don't know. Rather curl up with a good book.

Why aren't you diving right now?

BTW, Sushi is AWESOME!!!

I wish I was!

What movie made you cry the most?

Not sure about making me cry, but I see White Christmas every Christmas season and after countless viewings I still get verclempt when the General walks into the dining hall at the last scene.

Your most tear-jerky movie?

Toss up between Beaches and Steel Magnolias . . I ball like a big baby

What is your favorite movie?

Never ask a lady her age or her cert date . . . .

Worse meal ever?

The year was 1994 and I was a Special Operator in Jordan. We didn't have much liberty so a few Jordanian Special Forces guys made us some local cuisine, which included a mixture of goat's milk, goat's meat, rice, and spices. It was so horrible I almost puked and I imagined it only being slightly more gross the second time around. I didn't have the heart to tell them how awful it was because they were so nice to us, they are a very proud people, and used some very precious rations for us to show their appreciation. I will never forget their genuine kindness nor my worst meal ever! Typical American I guess...

So, who do you think the greatest guitarist is?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom