Question and Answer (a game) part 2

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Was looking for a dive club in my area. Found one based out of West Chester. THey are a hoot! I'm diving with them tomorrow. Found the DNY group on SB when I was searching for more dive buddies. I got lucky to find two great groups to dive with. Now I need one South of me! LOL

Have you dove Morehead NC?

Good question. . I don't know if I've dived enough to say for sure. Just know the cold dives are getting old quick!!!

Yours?

wrecks with lots of marine life (actually prefer shallower dives 30-60 feet because more colors and, in my limited experience, more marinelife).

What was your scariest moment diving?

Two come to mind: when I lost my weight belt on my 1st dive out of OW cert and my first ocean dive.

You?

Diving with one of my sons and I had a runaway ascent. Fortunately, he stayed put and I eventually got things under control. His first dive after OW (so, his first dive with me).

Where is your favorite place to travel?

Wow - that had to be freaky. Glad it turned out fine.

I love to travel . . been alot of places. Obviously focused on warm locations now that I'm diving. Hawaii is my fav - been several times. Hoping to go again in Feb if things work out right. But I've only been to Europe once so I want to get back and see more of it.

Do you travel often?

A fair amount for work, when I do, I work long hours and so don't see much (though I make an effort to get to know the place somewhat). Much less for pleasure.

It suddenly occurred to me, BettyRubble, that, as a divorcee, you and Barney are no longer together. How tragic. Was it a Sonny and Cher kind of thing - divorced, but staying together professionally? Where is Barney now?

Ahhhh poor Barney . . . he got his head turned by a rolling stone and well the rest is history as they say!

What did you do fun this weekend?

Ran in a 5 mile "mud/obstacle" run yesterday. Went to part of the Redskins game (the first half is a whole story unto itself)

You?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom