Question for all who have purchased from Leisure Pro

Were you aware that the items from LP may not come with manufactuer warranty?

• Yes, I knew they did not have factory warranty.

Votes: 104 65.4%
  • No, I thought they came with factory warranty.

Votes: 17 10.7%
  • I didn't care about the warranty.

Votes: 38 23.9%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

......my experience with LP has been excellent, and when they don't offer a manufactures warranty, they instead offer their own warranty.

......I think we all own them a debt of thanks. I'm guessing we would not be able to purchase a BC for under $800 if it was not for LP, and others like them.
LP says they match all manufactures warranties, and my experience is... they do..

Thank you; we really appreciate the feedback.

On of the more goofy items with LP is that they are infact listed as an approved dealer for many brands they sell and sell the stuff without a factory warranty.

Can you give me a specific example, and I'll check it out.

Can you give me a specific example, and I'll check it out.

See post 39 in their reply to my very same question.

LP is listed as a authorized XS Scuba dealer on the XS site. XS says their regs are life time waranty. LP currently lists the XS SeaAir Trimetal reg new in a package and buy itself with a 24 month warranty,

xsscuba.com/locator/results_state.php?s_Dealer_State=NY

leisurepro.com/Prod/CategoryID_1159/Context_954/Sort_Stock/DescSort_0/Filter_1%3d926/XSSRSA.html?Hit=1

Sorry, site says I need 5 post for URLs. Add www

Where it really get nuts, read the XS warranty, they say if bought from a authorized dealer it warranted.

It seems that XS Scuba recently updated their warranty on Regulators, we will update it on our website later today.

Thank you for bringing this to our attention, and I apologize for any confusion.

It seems that XS Scuba recently updated their warranty on Regulators, we will update it on our website later today.

Thank you for bringing this to our attention, and I apologize for any confusion.

Thanks for your quick response and sorry for an unfounded claim on my part.

You are pretty quick on getting answers back to people. Thanks for that.

Back
Top Bottom