Questions about G/S-series plastic barrel on Franken-reg.....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

( PROJECT UPDATE) First, I'd like to extress my profound gratitude to revered forum veterans "rsingler" and "couv", who went well beyond the paramaters of mere "good broughamsmanship", but basically just showed up out of the blue and went the extra mile to help me out with information, advice, and materials, to help me fix a jack-ed up Franken-reg I got stuck with in a ebay deal.
The reg was supposedly a G200, that turned out to have features of a G200, as well as features of a G250HP, and S600 (I think), as well as having a cracked, non-original plastic air barrel, that some previous owner installed.
Long story,short, I dressed the orifice edge with micromesh, installed a service kit from VDH, as well as the "new" metal barrel, and now have a rock-solid Scubapro 2nd stage !
Here's a pic of the completed ensemble...
IMG 3013 1
Thanks again,fellers !! :thumb:

@couv @rsingler

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom