Questions regarding the 30% discount

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SanFranDiver

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
(1) How do I get the discount, (forms to fill out or what?)

(2) do I have to use the discount at the same dealer that I got my Ranger LTD (Feb 2009) from,

(3) is the 30% off MSRP or store's current price,

(4) is this a manufacturer's rebate or does the store administer the discount?

1 There are no forms to fill out. Just show up or go online.
2 You can get the discount at any Zeagle dealer participating in the program. Online or not.
3 Its 30% off of the MSRP
4 It's an instant discount not a rebate.

Gibby is mostly correct. There is a form to fill out, but usually the store will do it for you.

We really went to great lengths to make this easy for the consumer, and I think that you will find it painless!!!

What gives? Just purchased a pricy zeagle pony set up last week. Currently own stiletto and flathead setup and didn't get any discount. Anything I can do? Just sent an email to my LDS.

Gibby is mostly correct. There is a form to fill out, but usually the store will do it for you.

We really went to great lengths to make this easy for the consumer, and I think that you will find it painless!!!

Can I ask you about the differences and recommendations regarding Flathead 7 vs Flathead LTD. I know the 7 is sealed and LTD is not, and the LTD has better work of breathing than the 7. Is the breathing performance difference significant?

What are the pros and cons, and which one should one get? What about ease and cost of maintenance of the two?

Adam

I know the Flathead VI is on closeout. Are they also included in the 30% discount?

Prime Scuba is selling them with the 30% discount.

Brand spankin new Flathead VI for $252...I bought one

Anyone have a link to the Prime Scuba deal? I can't find it on their website.

Back
Top Bottom