Questions regarding the 30% discount

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Helix,

Looks like they raised their prices. I tried to get a competitor to beat their price per the websites advertised policy. The competitor put me on hold and came back saying the price will change by tomorrow, it is too low. Guess somebody got in trouble, sorry.

The link is to the regulator, put it in your cart, and use the coupon code zeagle30...the new price is $291

http://www.primescuba.com/zeagle-flathead-xp-regulator.html

I dont think anybody got in trouble. I think the discount was accidentally applied to an already super low price and somebody ran the numbers against their dealer cost. Oooops

OK, so I'm convinced that the Flathead VI @ PrimeScuba is the way to go, but here's the question:

can I get an extra Flathead's Second stage to use as a secondary - or are the Envoy or ZX Octo the same reg but with a yellow purge cover? I'd like the EOB for primary and secondary to be same.

Ahh, gotcha. I was hoping it was the sealed FH VI not the XP (unsealed, I believe) I was going to pick up an extra for cold water diving.

OK, so I'm convinced that the Flathead VI @ PrimeScuba is the way to go, but here's the question:

can I get an extra Flathead's Second stage to use as a secondary - or are the Envoy or ZX Octo the same reg but with a yellow purge cover? I'd like the EOB for primary and secondary to be same.

I think the ZX is the same as the second stage on the VI.

All new and old ZXs and Envoys are the same reg except the ZXs have adjustable breathing resistance. Only the the plastic covers are different in color.

Flathead XPs can be upgraded to VIs.

I have noticed that some places are listing the 7 at 10% off already( $699 down to $621) Althought when you put the item in cart it only gives the 30% off of the $699 price not the other. Is the 30% just off of msrp and no other? Or is it up to the selling merchant?

Z30 is off the MSRP not what the site is listing.
I even got that confused and miss quoted a customer.
Boss man got on me about it this morning.

The sale applies to the MSRPs.

Otherwise, the discount would be more like 40% in your scenario. My LDS guy told me that a 30% blanket discount on current gear, i.e., not closeouts, is very unusual for this industry given the margins everyone has to work with.

In other words, 30% off the MSRP is one helluva deal! I got my Zeagle Zeus for about $350, which was a great price for a $500+ BC and for which I'm extremely grateful.

Woo hoo!

Oops. Gibby beat me to it. Like he said.

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom