Questions regarding the 30% discount

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I tried to tell him that but he wasn't buying it.
He keeps ranting something about bills...

Hm sounds like you work for my wife:eek:npatrol:

Hm, sounds like we might be married to the same woman! :rofl3:

I just checked prime scuba and from what I can tell, they are no longer offering Zeagle's 30% off sale. Too bad, I put their pricing against Leisure Pro last week and bought my wife a Lazer for $329 delivered and me a Flathead 7 for $412 delivered. I couldn't be happier.

Are you required to turn in your old BC to get the 30% discount on a Zeagle BC? My wife just went to pick up her BC after servicing and decided to buy herself a present. The dive shop said they had to take the old BC in trade. I haven't seen this mentioned anywhere.

Are you required to turn in your old BC to get the 30% discount on a Zeagle BC? My wife just went to pick up her BC after servicing and decided to buy herself a present. The dive shop said they had to take the old BC in trade. I haven't seen this mentioned anywhere.
Nope. I haven't heard of that anywhere. I'm guessing they want to sell hers as used.

Turning in your old bcd as an upgrade is one of the ways to qualify for the z30 program.

Like Gibby said, trading in an old BC (any brand) is one way of qualifying for the discount, and no - the dealer can't sell it. We require them to send it in.

Thanks,

Scott

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom